Rua Eng. Frederico Ulrich 3210, 1º andar, sala 101
4470-605 Maia, Portugal
- All information provided by our users will be collected and stored taking into account the highest standards of security and confidentiality. IT PEERS wants to give you maximum control over the information that identifies you. We want to inform you about your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the treatment of your personal data. When requested, IT PEERS (i) allows you to access the personal information we collect; (ii) delete your information from our database permanently; (iii) rectify personal information that is wrong. To enjoy these rights, please send a letter to the address previously made available.
- Except in cases where there is a legal or judicial determination contrary, the information collected is not transferred to other entities or used for other purposes than those for which they were collected. For legal reasons, IT PEERS is obliged to provide all the information requested by the authorities, in accordance with Portuguese legislation. In order to cooperate, IT PEERS may register and provide “post-clearance” to the competent authorities, with the due presentation of the court order, all information regarding the IP address that identifies the user, as well as the exact time of access site, user names, passwords, and other data that are relevant. We note that IP addresses and times of access to the website are only recorded when it is suspected that any user may be using the website illegally.
- Access to the information collected is limited to authorized employees for the proper use of this information. Employees who misuse user data will be subject to the penalties provided by law. Your personal data will be entered into an automated file created by IT PEERS, in order to send you information about our products, services and special campaigns. IT PEERS will only use your personal data for the indicated purposes.
- We guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of all the information that is provided to us. We undertake to treat your information with maximum security and privacy, through strict security measures applied to files that contain personal information. IT PEERS protects your personal data from misuse, improper access, destruction and alteration. All companies that have access to your data due to services provided to IT PEERS are required to keep all information confidential and are not authorized to use that information for their own benefit.
- By visiting our website, we may store some information on your computer in “Cookie” format, which will help us to provide you with better service on the next visit to our website. Our website has links to other websites, whose content and privacy policies are not the responsibility of IT PEERS, as we do not have access to information collected by the “Cookies”  present on those websites.
- All attempts to attack the IT PEERS website will be treated, according to legal prescription, such as robbery or any other criminal classification that corresponds to the consequences of the invasion, provided for in the Portuguese penal code. While we ensure that we treat the data collected with the utmost secrecy and security, we can not 100% guarantee that the data transmitted online will not be collected by third parties unrelated to our performance. Thus, the provision of personal data on our website is a personal decision, the sole responsibility of the user.
- The copyright of all content made available on this website is the property of IT PEERS. The content may not be modified, copied, distributed, reproduced or published without prior express permission from IT PEERS.
 Cookies are small text articles collected during browsing the Internet. The files are saved on the user’s computer and can be retrieved by the website that sent them while browsing. The user can define in their browser whether or not to accept the collection of cookies. However, blocking cookies may compromise full access to certain sections of the website. In most Internet browsers you can remove cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is installed on your computer.